Parent Ambassador Programme at LSMU
Your daughter or son is studying at the Lithuanian University of Health Sciences (LSMU)? You want to be a member of
the University community and to help others to know more about the University and life in Kaunas? Please join us – become a Parent Ambassador! You can help others by giving some advice and sharing your experience because choosing the right University and trusting your child to some new community is a very difficult step.
If your child is studying at the LSMU, it means you know a lot about universities and studies abroad. We are sure you have spent many hours trying to help your child to choose the University, to rent a flat and to buy proper clothes for Lithuanian weather. Would you like to make this process easier for parents of newcomers? This is the way - we need YOU as a PARENT AMBASSADOR.
What do Parents Ambassadors do?
- Volunteer in the events at the University and at home country
- Connect with other LSMU students' families
- Help prospective students and their families to know more about the University and life abroad
- Improve the environment for students with new ideas
Bonuses of being a Parent Ambassador:
- Huge respect
- Satisfaction in helping others
- Possibility to meet your child more often
- Making students' life easier
- Karma points
If you wish to become a Parent Ambassador, please register here http://bit.ly/ParentAmbassadorForm
If you have questions about Parent Ambassador Programme at LSMU, please contact Ambassador Programme coordinator Rūta Lingyte firstname.lastname@example.org