The first-year students may apply for accommodation in the LSMU hostel. A Housing Contract should be signed. The rent per month is as follows:
- Small room (12 sq. m.) approx. 174 EUR
- Large room (18 sq. m.) approx. 201 EUR
- Veterinary academy - approx. 194 EUR
If two students share a room, each of them pays half of the rent. Rent payment should be paid at the beginning of the current month. The rent includes heating, water, power, internet connection and using of a common kitchen.
The photos of rooms and facilities in the University's hostel:
The University offers a limited number of places at the student hostel. Applications online have to be submitted from May 15 until July 14 following the link below. Once all reasonable applications for University’s accommodation have been collected, the Housing Department will consider the demand and availability of vacant rooms. Allocation of accommodation will be based on actual student’s needs and reasoning provided in the application. If a student is offered a place in the University’s hostel, he/she will be informed personally by 1 of August.
Registration for University's accommodation online opens on May 15 and closes on July 14
Arrival details shall be provided one week before arrival by e-mail email@example.com
Students of the upper years are required to find accommodation in the city by themselves. Admission officers in the International Relations and Study Centre may assist students in the search for accommodation, i.e. renting a private-owned apartment in the city.
Apartments for rent are available in the city. Useful links of the real estate providing apartment rental are given below.
Note: Prices are given per month. Expenses for heating, electricity, gas and water are usually not included in the rent price.
Student House is created for living and studying in active students community.
- Private apartments with personal kitchen and bathroom.
- Joint leisure, meditation, studying zones, big kitchens for friends and family dinner, fast Wi-Fi, laundry rooms with washers and dryers, gym hall, rooftop terrace with a view to Kaunas city center.
- Various activities for students.
- Safe surroundings with 24/7 working administration and security.
- Living without any problem – all taxes and utility fees (water, electricity, heating) included.
- Short stay (min 3 days) available in July and August. In a period of academic year minimum of stay – 5 months.
Contacts: Kestucio str. 36, Kaunas | +370 657 88805 | firstname.lastname@example.org
Student Residence Hall (SRH) is a 3-story elevator building that was fully renovated in 2015.
It is a first privately owned student accomodation hall in Kaunas.
Room prices are inclusive of all utilities.
Cozy Apartments are just a perfect place for students studying in Kaunas.
University buildings, main pedestrian street Laisvės alėja, one of biggest
shopping center in Lithuania Akropolis, city old town can be reached in minutes by walk.
A. Mickevičiaus st. 6,
Switch to ENG language.
In the FAST SEARCH select:
type: Renting out
community, town: Kaunas
Languages: English, Russian, Lithuanian
Apartments for rent (Butų nuoma)
Savivaldybė: Kauno m. sav.
Gyvenvietė: Kauno m.
mano miestas: Kaunas
REAL ESTATE AGENCIES IN KAUNAS: