The Registration Week
Dear Students enrolled for the academic year 2019/2020,
We welcome you to the academic community of the Lithuanian University of Health Sciences (LSMU).
THE REGISTRATION WEEK will take place at the Meeting Room No. 123, Medical Academy of LSMU, on 22nd, 23rd and from 26th to 29th of August.
Registration online will open on July 11th, 2019. The online link will be provided personally to all enrolled students.
Address: A. Mickevičiaus str. 9, Kaunas.
LIST OF DOCUMENTS TO BE PRESENTED:
- Legalized Matriculation Certificates, Transcripts of Grades (if necessary) in original;
- Health Certificate (original);
- Passport/ID card;
- One passport type photo (white background);
- Legalized Criminal Record (required for the application of Temporary Residence Permit and not applied for the EU citizens).
- Two hard original copies of fully filled up and signed Study Contract (total 10 pages).
August 30th – Celebration of the First Day of the New Academic Year (time and location will be updated);
September 2nd – Classes begin. Detailed timetables will be provided during the Registration Week.