CALL FOR ERASMUS+ EXCHANGE - Spring term 2020
Main selection criteria:
- average of grades at LSMU (≥7).
- foreign language skills.
- motivation and communication skills.
- choose a host university only from Erasmus+ Partners 2019/2020 list on LSMU web page (Activities – Exchange studies – Erasmus partners).
- review compatibility of the study programmes at LSMU and host university.
- it is open for all study programmes and cycles students.
- can apply for non – EU countries.
Additional parts of a point are given for the following:
- 0.5 If a student revises study subjects at hosting university, composes study plan, uploads it to DreamApply and submits together with online application.
- 0.5 Participation in LSMU Erasmus mentoring activities for at least two semesters.
- 0.3 Participation in Erasmus+ traineeship mobility for the first time.
- 0.3 If a student intends to do an Erasmus+ traineeship in other country than his/her country of origin.
1. ONLINE APPLICATION FORM TILL 30th OF SEPTEMBER
Apply online and please read the instructions for application carefully here:
2. FOREIGN LANGUAGE EXAMINATION ON 4th OF OCTOBER
International students do not need to sit an English language examination.
Students who will be instructed in French or German language should take examinations (except native speakers or holders of language certificate B2 level and higher).
Students who do not have final grade of professional language module should take an exam.
3. ERASMUS INTERVIEW ON 9TH OF OCTOBER
Motivation and communication skills of the candidates will be evaluated during interview with Erasmus commission.
Exact time and place of language examination and Erasmus interview will be announced later.
More information about the Erasmus+ programme:
- LSMU webpage: http://lsmuni.lt/en/activities/exchange-studies/about-erasmus-programme/
- Facebook: Erasmus+ LSMU
- International Relations and Study Centre (A. Mickevičiaus str. 9)
Erasmus+ studies: Eglė Vizbaraitė, room 127, phone: 327301; e - mail: firstname.lastname@example.org;