Income Share Agreement program by CHANCEN eG
Study first and pay later – based on your income with CHANCEN eG
Body: With the Income Share Agreement, you can focus on your studies, while CHANCEN eG takes care of your tuition fees. In exchange, you commit to affording future generations with the same opportunity. Once you start working in a company or found your startup, you start making income-based repayments to finance the study fees of future generations.
- Follow the link to apply: https://chancen-eg.de/partner/lsmu-kaunas
What is CHANCEN eG?
Study first, pay later based on your income. With Income Share Agreements, you can focus on your studies, while CHANCEN eG takes care of your tuition fees partially or completely. When you graduate, income-based repayments are made to CHANCEN eG over 8 years.
- Follow the link for more information regarding repayment: https://chancen-eg.de/partner/lsmu-kaunas
How to apply?
This financial aid solution is applicable to finance your tuition fees partially or fully.
- Submit your online application to the UNIVERSITY.
- If your interview with the UNIVERSITY is successful, you will be able to apply to CHANCEN eG for the ISA.
- If your interview is successful with CHANCEN eG, you will sign a financing contract with CHANCEN eG.
- You’re all set to start your study experience at the UNIVERSITY!
Financing guide for living expenses: https://chancen-eg.de/en/financing-guideIs another useful source of information about the Income Share Agreement program by CHANCEN eG.