How to change your name/surname in the Student Registry?
If you have changed your name/surname in your official documents due to getting married or any other reasons, you have to submit a request for changing the data.
Submitting request in LSMUSIS
- Log in
- Go ‘Applications’; ‘Personal data’; ‘Submit a new request’;
- Choose specific form of the request “Regarding change of surname’;
- Fill in the request by specifying the inaccuracy and add the correct data photocopies of supporting documents (identity document);
- Click ‘Submit’.
Watch the condition of your request
- ‘Preparing’ – the request is not submitted, students can edit their request. When the request is ready it is necessary to click ‘Submit’;
- ‘Submitted’ – the process of approving the request has started and all the responsible departments are able to see it;
- ‘Approved by the...’ – request is being carried out by the responsible department or person;
- ‘Preparing order’ – the order is being formed from the approved request;
- ‘Satisfied’ – the request has been satisfied.