LSMU Online Entrance Exam
Responding to the current situation in the World, the Lithuanian University of Health Sciences (LSMU) changed the obligatory entrance examination to an online mode. Online examinations start on the 21 January 2021. The exam has two steps: the interview and the test in Biology and Chemistry. You will have an interview several days prior to the entrance test during the same week. Evaluation of the applicant’s motivation will be the primary goal of the interview; meanwhile, we can also check the online connection quality between the applicant and the University.
Online exam consists of multiple-choice questions (MCQ) in Biology and Chemistry; each part will be comprised of 20 questions (the total of 40 questions). The total time for answering the questions will be set to 60 minutes. As soon as applicants will get logins for the exam (7-5 days before the entrance test), they will be granted access to examination platform and will be able to “warm-up” and practice by completing a demo test.
All hours in the table are in local Lithuanian time, check online (google search: time in Lithuania right now) for the difference with your country's time
The exam cycle is temporarily closed
5 August 2021
9 August 2021
(time will be appointed personally by email)
ENTRANCE EXAMINATION TEST
10 August 2021
All hours in the table are in local Lithuanian time, check online for the difference with your country's time.
Important to note while registering:
- It might appear that no spots are left on your selected day. Please do not panic, just select another day; there will be enough time slots for everybody.
- The interview and the entrance test shall be taken during the same week (based on the schedule).
- Only the applicants who have submitted an application (https://apply.lsmuni.lt/), received a positive feedback to sit the entrance exam and paid the application fee of 150 Eur are eligible to register and sit the entrance exam.
- The registration will close 7 days before the single scheduled entrance test date. It will take approx. one day for us to prepare your logins.
- Upon successful submission of the registration form, applicants will get an automatic email confirming their registration data.
- Please be careful entering you email address, double check whether it is correct. Your login account will be based on this email, and further instructions will be sent to the email provided.
- Please be careful with your planning. To avoid multiple optional and occasional registrations for the exam, after the registration is closed, the admission office shall count applicant’s first registration only. Failure to appear for the interview and the entrance test at the registered time will be considered as a failed exam.
- The interview and the entrance test will be conducted on the LSMU platform and via Zoom video meeting. No special preparation shall be done to use the LSMU platform, and there is no need to subscribe for Zoom services. Zoom invitations will be sent to your mailbox; you may need to install a simple app following the instructions when starting the meeting.
- The entrance test cannot be completed on mobile phones; we strongly recommend having a computer or a laptop with a reliable internet connection of at least 2 Mb/s. A working microphone and a camera are mandatory.
If an applicant provides the Score Reports on SAT Subject Tests for Chemistry and Biology (a score of 550 and more), he/she will not be required to sit the entrance test given by the University. The Lithuanian University of Health Sciences is registered at the College Board (applied code – 7210).
If an applicant is not able to present a certificate proving the knowledge of English language (TOEFL, IELTS, B2 Level ‘Independent user’ by CEFR or adequate), he/she shall sit the English language test, prepared by the University.